Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pepper Permanto in retrospect: Windowsill Germination

So it continued, me growing chilepepper on my windowsill in march 2010. Besides the seeds from Mexico (which I still do not know what kinds they all are even though I suspect some of them to be Chile de 'Arbol, Guajillo, Cascabel, and Pequín) I planted; Hungarian Hotwax, Hot Lemon (aka Lemon Drop), Spanish Pepper, Piri-Piri, Pasilla, NuMex Joe E. Parker, Anaheim, Fresno, Jalapeño, Red Habanero, Orange Habanero, Rocoto Orange, Scotch Bonnet Red, Scotch Bonnet Orange, Scotch Bonnet Chocolate, Long Yellow Ringo, Serrano Tampiqueño, Yellow Adjoema, Chihluacle Negro, Cayenne Long Slim, Habanero Red Savina, Jamaican Bell, Caribbean Red Habanero, Lombardo, Piment D'espelette, and Apache.

In April 2010, roughly one month after first having inserted the seed into the soil (såjord) I found it appropriate to transplant the seedlings and place them in individual larger containers. For this procedure I used Hasselfors P-Jord.

No comments:

Post a Comment